ISKCON’S ACHIVEMENTS 50 YEARS
1. 650 ISKCON centers and temples
2. 516 million books and magazines published and distributed
3. 110 pure vegetarian restaurants
4. 10,000 home study groups like Bhakti Vriksha, Ashray and Group counselling programs
5. 9 million people worship at ISKCON temple each year
6. 1million initiated devotees across the world
7. 30 billion meals of sanctified vegetarian food (prasadam)
8. 65 Farm communities and eco villages
9. 6000 Krishna festivals celebrated every year
10. 2,12,992 patients treated in Bhakti Vedanta hospitals, medial camps, eye camps and hospice
11. Padyatra teams have walked 260,000 kms worldwide visiting 52,000 towns and villages in 110 countries
Achievements 0f Shrila Prabhupada
1. Between 1968. and 1977. He dictated total of 22,000 pages of text
2. He translated and wrote purports to 18,000 verses of only Srimad Bhagavatam.
3. Reading one verse with purport daily would take the reader 49.31 years to complete
4. He translated and wrote the purports to the 700 verses of Bhagavad Gita
5. Reading one verse with purport daily would take two years to complete
6. He translated and wrote the purports to the 17 volumes of Caitanya Caritamrita - in total 2,170 pages or 11,555 verses!!
7. Reading one verse with purport daily would take the reader 31.6 years to complete. Reading one page daily would take 5.9 years to complete
8. He also wrote Teachings of Lord Caitanya, Nectar of Devotion, Teachings of Lord Kapiladeva, Sri Isopanishad...
9. He created Back to Godhead magazine of which 1 million copies were being distributed
10. He wrote 7000 letters to His disciples, which were published in 5 volumes of books
11. Just the Srimad Bhagavatam lectures which he gave, are compiled in 11 volumes of books
12. Bhagavad Gita lectures are compiled in 7 volumes of books
13. His conversations have been compiled in 42 volumes of books
14. He produced innumerable recordings
15. He established 108 temples
16. He published 147 books. Reading one book monthly would take 13 years
17. If one started to read one book monthly now, in 2016, he would not finish till 2033
18. He traveled around the world 14 times
19. Beside this, he changed the lives of at least 5000 people who become his initiated disciples
20. And all of this Shrila Prabhupada did in ONLY 9 years!!