ISKCON GIRLS FORUM
We have designed ISKCON Girls Forum for young girls. We invite girls from the age of 15-30 years. We organize special sessions for modern youth. The ISKCON Girls Forum is an enjoyable and dynamic spiritual forum. This forum was started in 2014 by the HH Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj. The reason behind the formation of this forum is spreading the consciousness of Lord Krishna among the girls.
In ISKCON Girls Forum, girls learn the values of our Vedic scriptures, including the holy Bhagavad Gita. We teach them the best practices so that they can live without stress and can feel the real joy of their lives. We make great efforts in the ISKCON Girls Forum to restore the values of our Vedas.
The best thing about our Vedas is that they are focused on the family life and they talk about the problems associated with an individual. In the Vedas, one can find easier solutions to all the problems. Our special ISKCON Girls Forum is a much-needed forum for girls.
Goals of ISKCON Girls Forum:
- • We want to spread the philosophy of Lord Krishna. Developing a habit of chanting and listening to the sacred mantra is also our major objective
- • Lessons to learn to fight against anger, stress, depression, greed, fear and inferiority complex.
- • Teaching religious activities such as worship, maintaining Deities, making garlands, and other pure habits.
- • Teach them to live a life of modesty, chastity, simplicity and other similar values.
- • Teach them to be an ideal daughter, wife, mother, daughter-in-law etc.
- • Learn to deal with elders, family members, guests and others.
- • Learn to celebrate festivals with the right practices at home.
- • Manners to do things properly and act accordingly.
- • We offer courses in the sacred Bhagavad Gita and other Prabhupada books
- • Religious picnics.
- • Art & Drama, music, and, dance for the most memorable moments.
- • Counselling to balance stress and pressure for a perfect lifestyle.
- • Character and personality development program so that each girl can stand-out-of-the-crowd confidently.
- • Slide show and power point presentations.
- • Involvement in the temple services such as festival participation, kirtan etc.