It is believed that Lord Krishna is the 8th form of Lord Vishnu whom people from all over the world worshiped with great devotion. There are lots of devotees not only in India but also overseas. One of the most religious and spiritual books of Hindu religion that is Bhagwad Gita and its principles are discussed all over the world. Most of its principles are followed by people across the globe. This book has numerous readers and it is not limited only in India, it is popular in other countries as well just because of some of its facts based on universal truth and a very simple and easy manner.
You must know one thing that Gita is also a part of Mahabharata which was written by Ved Vyasa. During the battle of Mahabharata which was fought between Kauravs and Pandavs, one brother among Pandavs already lost hope but it was Lord Krishna who him the knowledge through Bhagwad Gita Shloka.
Listed below are Some Lines from Bhagwad Gita Shloka:
- You should surrender the reward of your action- When we are working for anything, if we keep thinking always about the reward we are going to get from the same we will not be able to do well in the same. All you need to make sure is that you are doing your best. Many times it happens that people get disheartened if they do not get the good result. You should lean to be satisfied with whatever work you do irrespective of the result.
- Life is like a battle field you need to fight boldly- According to Bhagwad Gita shloka life is like a battle field for all of us, you need to be bold enough to make your unique identity in your life. Build yourself in such a way that no force can harm you mentally or physically.
- The soul within us never dies- It is believed that our soul never dies; even if we die our soul continues to exist. Our body is immortal. It tends to change the body after the death of a particular person. It is believed that our body is made up of earth, fire, water and wind.
- Life has much dualities learn to accept it- Imagine about the most worst moments of your life and then think about your happy days then never a negative though will strike your mind. Try spending time all alone at least for 10-15 minutes a day. This will help you to wipe off all your worries and tensions. If you sit back and feel sad about your bad days this will only dishearten you and will pull you down, so you should always avoid doing it.
Read More: Life After Death – True or False?
- All of us will have to face death one day- We must not at all be arrogant about our life as we all must die one day or the other. Life is not certain at all. Always remember one thing that world is not immortal at all.
Bhagwad Gita shloka brings about lots of positivity in your life. One who could follow all its principles will never face any difficulties in life.